Securing the right talent is key for manufacturing. Properly trained employees ensure that Florida’s manufacturing workforce is equipped with the skills to succeed today, to increase manufacturing productivity and ultimately to generate manufacturing sector growth. This Segment will bring together experts for discussions around what the manufacturing ecosystem is doing to build the right talent pipeline for Florida and to celebrate the winners of the Florida Advanced Technological Education Center’s Manufacturing Awards. Topics:
- Education pathways
- The skilled-worker shortage and employability skills
- Apprenticeships and alternate sources for employee recruitment
- How COVID-19 permanently changed the workplace
- Public policy addressing talent development
The Talent Development Segment will be hosting the Awards Ceremony for the 2021 FLATE Manufacturing Awards. For Award information and ways to support the program click here.
Who should attend?
- Manufacturing CEOs
- Human Capital Professionals
- Workforce Development Professionals